Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love and watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
Vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours
I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours...
a song that i would like to express myself... a song that i listen over and over again... a song...
well... today i had long lesson on world of tea and FISH... well... not bad la... and did quite ok for the lesson... got go back childhood sia... draw fish... haha...
hmm...
do u ever happen to fight ur thoughs and feelings when u on the bus going somewhere? i did... again... while listening to the song... this happens... every traffic lights... my bus had to stop coz it always turn red... and is every traffic lo... and each stop... it speaks somethings to me... i dunno what i m going thru but i noe something bad is coming lo... if i chose the wrong way...
sometimes i felt that... the devil want me to go down n down n down... if without the peace of God... i wun hav survive long enuff in the kingdom... i m glad that church camp had brought me peace... but after coming back to singapore... i felt that i hav to go thru even more trials... more than b4... i noe when u grow up... the devil want to pull u down... i noe it is all the works of the devil... but i reali need strenght from the lord to pull me thru... having faith in him... i reali hav...
sometimes i wonder... who m i reali r... someone who take ppl for granted or for ppl to take me for granted??? i wonder... issit that i m someone who dun care abt everything??? well i guess i m mis judged by the looks... I may appear not caring abt things... but do u noe... inside me... my mind n heart is running non-stop... i can think even when i m aslp... it simply cant stop... i want to give up fighting against the enemy... i want... but i cant... i noe i cant... i m accountable... i m accountable to my action in God's book... how? i dunno... who can tell me... who m i?
i noe what i m saying is something that... i not asking for pity here... this is wat i suddenly felt on the journey in the bus... it somehow surface in myself again... i dunno y... it may be a message to me... something i hav to learn to overcome it... something that bothers me ... i dunno... i reali dunno...
i m always waiting for someone to enter into my life... someone who cares... someone who fill the last slot in my heart... someone who doesnt come n goes like the wind... but someone who willing to stay and stand by me... God has his timing... a timing which i do not know... someone he planned... someone worth waiting for... someone who i can look up upon... someone who takes control, who willing to bug me for life... someone who give me the assurences in life... God is God... God is creator... he create someone like this for me... Someone who together we r called WHOLE... i'm still waiting... and i keep waiting... i hav to wait... coz i dun not noe who she is... who she reali is... until... God speaks...
i m tired of waiting... but i hav to wait... i dunno... i seems...
looking for job... i m waiting for respond... i want respond... i keep sending out resumes but no respond... wats wrong with me... wats wrong of me wanting a job... y no body respond... y... m i not gd enuff for a simple job... y no chance given to me... y?
i had enuff... i had enuff... i will continue to believe... God's timing for me... keeping the faith... trusting in him... GOD i noe u will open doors... i noe... give me the peace n strenght to continue... i m very tired... i m... i need u... to push me thru the long road... the road same as the bus journey... long... every red traffic appears to the number of trials i going thru... i hav to be patient n wait... GOD... I NEED U... help me...
i end here...
Nelvin Blogged @ 11:55 AM