i today go prayer meeting... pastor dale share a powerful devotion... was ministed by God's words... then i saw my darling sick... never reali tok to her... coz nv go to her and tok... sad rite... sighz... onli can see from far... Get WEll SOon... I be Praying for u...
chated with my Ngs... haha nice...
then had good fellowship with alan marcus ivan tony n steph...
come home... shit happens... trials i guess... Some MILD i mean MILD... Complainting abt me... to WHo... MY Sis... come On... Wats ur problem... BuG Me not ENuff COme... ANyhow Complaint say I show attitude... COme ON... I Nv join Ur **** GRoup... I ShOW wat ATTITUDE... JUZ BECOZ I DUN JOIN U , I SHOW ATTITUDE? DID u EVEn ASK Me GO? NO RIGHT... SO... COMPLAIN WAT... TELL LO GO TELL whOever U want to Tell... GO... SEe who got STRUCk By lighting... GO AHEAD... Dun GO OVERboARD... I MAKE SURE i LEt U EAT alL The GRASS IN YISHUn... WAtCH WAt U SAY... COZ... THERE ARE ALWAYS EARS AROUND... F*976KINg MILD... WORSt than 3D... KOKsternadan L.O.Anesser...
I nEver Enter ur ciRCLE le... StiLL come BUG me... MILD...
Nelvin Blogged @ 11:02 PM