COPYRIGHTED©
Photobucket
Sunday, September 25, 2005

FAITh... not by having right attitude... or getting it... but having faith in GOD... by his words~

very chem... but well... somethings we keep saying we hav faith... by yet... we still chose to get the answer from man... and not waiting for God's approve or answer to come alone... we always go our way our thinking... and not base on what he wants or when he going to gives us...

well... MornINg... Was... NICE... I SUpPose... HaVINg BreaKFAST At My Own Working Outlet... So stupiD... But WEll... mY pri/sec sChOOL Fren who is Part TIme AM there WAs NICE ENUFf to give me FREE la... AND my frens working there waS NICE enuff to SERVE me... hAHa... And yAh... had Some fellowshiP... But I think I m Juz being a NICE HOSt Again... but======== oK la... stilL Nice

My dAD n MUM cAme... WAS so SURprisEd... but WAS rejoycing la... coz after going thru some hard times the past weeks... they came to at least hear what god is trying to speak to them about... but i noe its hard for them to change overnite la... but... pray lo... that one day they come to relationship with God...

then I Got to carry SHAIANN for AWHILe... and it was REalI AWHILe... not even 2mins... Haizz... nvm then... diSTuRbeD YING in oNe WORd... (GREEN AGAIN) haha... then BOx TINg oN Her heaD n i WALK off... LOL... chat WITh leon, ANd PIGLET... HAHA... THen MY LITTle NG (i dun think got even 3 words, but online a bit) then who else i chat with... OOo ... chOCoLAtechip... after mY LESSoN teACHINg... ask WAt hAPpened Last NITe... yah... tats ABOut it ba...

haviNg Lesson teacHIng... GOSH... P.Chui ask "Nelvin pls PRAy" I wAS STUNNEd... NOT PREPARED... I LoOkeD AT HER IN SHOCKness... wat hapPened... Y SuddEnLY... well... i prayed... i dunno wat i m praying abt... i juz did... I felt so LoST... coz it was like... scared, afriad... all came into my mind... i DUNNo wat TO do... but...

WeLL HAD FUn havinG Lunch With A diff GRP... mostly region B ppl... + 2 A, and others... haha... tok and eat the same stuff... quITe nice... PADDY's ahaha... shlD TRy Man... then

go Town wiTh my SIs n TER... firsT TImE aFTER So LOng... then we tok tok tok tok tok... and i bought a NEW SHoE... AFTEr LIke hoW long evER sINce i BUy MYself SOme THINGS... but well... This Shoe i onLi Own 1/6 of the price... HAHa... as UsuAl... My sis PAID the Rest... THks... LOL... I dUNNo LE... I ALWAYs WanT TO BUy somethings for myself... yet always i CANT... bring MYSELf... bUt... HAHa

then We WEnt BILLY BOMBERs... HAd my WEIRD COmBINATIon of SHAKEs... BANANA CHOCOLATE VILLIAN... NIce... then the one recommandated me... was so NIce... to intro mE suCh A NICe drink... hehe

then... we go kOVAn eat FISh BALLs... haha... yah... coz alan came join us mah... then ya... tok again lO... -she CALLEd... ANd i DIDNT nOE thaT IT wAS HER on the Phone... I Went saying... WHo R u (in a Maybe RUde manner) felt so bad after that... HOpe i dun lose points in that coversation... haha....

then NOW... I coME HOME SEe mY ROOM SO SO SO SO NEAT N DIFFERENT... I DuNNO WHERE ALL THINGS WENt to... but wELl... THKs MUM N dad fOr chaNGING mY ROom...

-yougettingsweetereachday-

-cantstanditanymore-

-GOD,istillwaitingforyouranswer-

-patientingwaitinguponyourplanforme-

-iwantapermjob-igettingso...

-cyatmlhehehehehehe-


Nelvin Blogged @ 11:39 PM


SARANGhaeyo...

Nelvin Ng
Unknown

HER

When I Look Up the Stage, I See the REAL HER...
She is Godly, Lovely, Silly...

My Sweet Darlings

M 23 Nov 2015 --------

Connections

Scream...



History...

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
October 2010
December 2010
August 2012
September 2012


It Start With A Kiss Soundtrack