Tuesday, November 15, 2005
-Soon i gotten hav no strenght to carry on-
i hav been wandering for 7mths and i getting sick and tired of this routine... not going to be easy but God will pull me thru... i hav frens and loves one praying for me... THANKS... i can make it!
yah even duo sunday was sweet but neveraless, i wun be drawn away for the sweet moments... haha... if not, the more i hope, the deeper i fall... not going to be that way again... i will juz pray for Doors to be open and walk his ways... not on my own, he will guide me... HAHA...
I juz want a JOB! now... i reali going to be year end liao, HOW TO GO FOR PLAN B IF I GOT NO JOB! I WANT A JOB! been stuck at PLAN A FOR SO LONG! WHHAAHHAHAHAhA... CRAP...
i SHALL NOT BLOG MORE... EYES ARE WATCHING !!! KPOS! LOL
-Sweetdreams,dream,dream,dream-
Nelvin Blogged @ 11:32 PM