Thursday, December 08, 2005
-The D DAy-
i kinda disappointed in some ppl right now... i wonder what blinded their eyes to only see or hear what is juz one sided point of view. when i say, she misunderstood wat my little sis wrote... SHE MISUNDERSTOOD!!! if u insist that u want to protect ur so call FREN, by all means... BUT IF U EVER TOUCH MY LITtLE SIS, U WILL be SORRy... i dun care how good u can fight or how spiritual U can be... U DARE To Hurt hEr, u will be Sorry!
Wat Brother Hood can there be, when U insist to Listen one party Side... why do u want to chAP into it when it suppose to be their girls problem... I kNow u CARE ABt Ur fren... BUt Why DId u Judge by saying r u sure she getting right with God? hey... if u R BLinded By LOVe, U shLDNt Even SAy THat!
I kiNDA UPset! at the same time, i very disappointed with my Big Little sis... i guess every one has their point of view... but as long as i m concern abt the way i read the blog... i know what the author is saying coz i communicate with her all this while...
SO IF U READ, AND ASSUME THAT SAYING ABOUT U... then... DONT ASSUME THAT SHE WROTE ABT U, COZ IS NOT U... N IF U INSIST N FIND FAULT... I PRAY THAT GOD DEAL WITH YOU! COZ I KINDA SICK OF THIS CRAP... U CANT READ PROPERLY, DONT MISUNDERSTAND THE WRITER... COZ IS NONE OF YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS TO READ...
I SAY ONE MORE TIME, YOU HURT HER, U WILL BE SORRY! BOth OF YOU! u noe WHO I M TALKING ABOUT OK...
Nelvin Blogged @ 12:39 AM