Friday, December 16, 2005
-A Day God Humble Me-
-When man Crashed me, i have to stay Stronger-
It started before lunch break, suddenly my old neighbour ask me go behind talk, i found out that i HAD BEEN SACKED, for not blending well into the culture... WTF, its a lousy reason for kicking me out lo, its onli 3 weeks and i work less than 3 weeks coz of church event... and i getting the flow of the job, when they SACK Me... the world is like going down for me todae... but i thank God for people who encouraged me.
Jack was nice to have lunch with me when i reali reali felt so... END... i'm sorry for those who called me and answered my call... if i stumbled u, pls forgive me for my words ... i shldnt hav scolded bad words... but i was very very stunned and pissed off by the reason they gave me...
later i be meeting some of the rest for bowling... I Going to get perfect GAMe... StRIkING alL THE PINS DOWn N SpOIL THem!
ARh... I cant help thinking of that stupid Company WHo SACKED ME FOR Not BLENdINg into the culture... WAT A F reason! ARgh!!!
-hurted deep down-
-GOd I NEED YOUr STREngth-
-I TRiEd to get A FLoW into the Job le...-
-gone-
Nelvin Blogged @ 2:19 PM