Saturday, January 21, 2006
-For the Last Time-
I say again... STOP CoMMENTING WHEN YOU DUNNO ANYTHING...
sickening ppl who dont know anything yet keep commenting...
I said again... Do not READ when You are not invited...
Do not Read if you Are WEAK...
if you consider yourself strong... You wouldnt Comment...
those who Comment are WEAK People...
and please go back to reflect yourself before you come and COMMENt...
Dont tell me what i already Know...
I m going thru things, you ppl dun face...
You guys are still young... you wun understand... coz u are YOUNG...
dont come act old, and say u understand... dont...
coz somethings, is not man can understand...
God does, he allow this to happen... he is testing me...
so... Let me Win the Victory for HIM...
so... things u can help is to pray... and not COMMENT...
ur comments are juz making me piss off... its not helping...
got IT?
once again...
DO YOU HEAR ME!
-cantbelievewatiseethesedays-
Nelvin Blogged @ 1:24 PM