-MACAU HONGKONG HERE I COME-
ok...
today wasnt bad, but it ended quite pissed off la...
coz...
I HATE TO WAIT...
never ever make me wait 2hrs...
it's irriating and freaking me out...
Dont Ever Make Nelvin wait...
Unless u r the special someone...
but even u r...
DONT MAKE ME WAIT!
10mins, 20mins 30mins i still can forgive...
2 HOURS...!
it takes more...
the simplest thing to do first is the 5 letter words...
the longer u say it...
the longer it takes me to forgive u...
so...
if u r mature enuff...
u will note it...
but i guess...
Small kids are still small kids...
never noe the reason...
watever...
anyway...
put aside those irriating part of the day...
well...
i juz look forward for the trip...
whether it is a good one anot...
it's to be find out...
gonna Miss My Beloved Ones...
-When i look up the stage, I see the ReaL Her-
hehe...
my company going china on sunday...
hope i get to see them...
WHHAHAhahah...
P.Allan Lit...
calarvy church HK here i COMe!!!
WHAHAHHAHAHA
Nelvin Blogged @ 11:35 PM